E Square Tutorials (Excellence in Education) “A Bridge to become Bright”
In search of the Best Coaching Centers in Bangalore, Internet Admedia reached to a Coaching Center in Ramamurthy Nagar, Kalkere Main Road, Bangalore which is getting 100% Result by educating the students by well trained teachers since last 3 years. That Coaching Center is known as “E Square Tutorials”. The Head of that Coaching Center is Mr. Syed Saifulla who has completed Engineering Degree in Mechanical Engineering. He is presently HOD of Department of Mechanical Engineering in SJES Polytechnic College, Bangalore. E Square Tutorials was first established in Ramamurthy Nagar, Bangalore in 2010 with a team of qualified teachers. You can read all facts about the E Square Tutorials and the professional life of the Head of that Coaching Center as given below, which was asked in face to face interview with the Head by Internet Admedia.
Head of Coaching Center:
Mr. Syed Saifulla
Mr. Syed Saifulla has completed Engineering Degree in Mechanical Engineering. He is presently HOD of Department of Mechanical Engineering in SJES Polytechnic College, Bangalore.
Coaching Center Location:
E Square Tutorials
#07, 11th Cross, Sir M. V. Nagar, Kalkere Main Road, (Near Bharath Petrol Bunk) Ramamurthy Nagar, Bangalore – 560016
– Tuition’s for 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th and 10th (for CBSE, ICSE & State Board)
– Diploma Subjects for all the branches. (Mechanical Engineering, Computer Science Engineering, Civil Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Electronics and Communications Engineering)
Subject Specialist Teachers:
1. Mr. T.S. Gagan (BE in Mechanical Engineering) – Subject; Science
2. Mr. Nagendra (MSc. in Mathematics) – Subject; Mathematics
3. Mr. Ramesh (MSc. in Mathematics) – Subject; Mathematics
4. Mr. Surendra Nath (MSc., BEd.) – Subject; Social Science
5. Mrs. Nazima (BSc, DEd.) – Subject; Hindi
6. Mrs. Vasumathi (BE in Computer Science) – Subject; Computer Science
7. Mrs. Parvathi (BE in Computer Science) – Subject; Computer Science
– Experienced Teachers
– Tests at Every Level
– Individual Care
– Print Material
– For Limited Students Only
1. Classes Commence from 1st Week of June
2. Assignments is given for home work
3. From July onwards weekly tests will be conducted every Sunday.
4. 1st Week of every month there will be parents meeting to know their childrens performance.
5. Preparatory exams conducted in the month of January & February, along with revision classes.
So student will be ready to write annual exam in March.
All teachers are more than 10 years experiences in the field of teaching.
More than 1000 numbers of students.
More than 1000 numbers of satisfied students.
Why is your Coaching Center the best in Bangalore?
Because we are giving individual care to students and we try to guide students in every step.
We try to guide students in performing their projects.
What is timing for your Coaching Center?
Everyday – 5:30PM to 8:30PM
How do you rate the interview with Internet Admedia?